1. Equipped with Cummins QSC8.3-C240 engine.
2. Sing-handle electro-hydraulic controlled power-shift T/M, 6forward &3reverse shifts makes operation easy and convenient.
3. Hydraulic lock, auto lock/unlock NO-SPIN differential ensures stability and powerful traction.
4. Ideal axel load allocation provides excellent stability while cutting hard surface.
5. Serviceable, efficient hydraulic system enables every part to be fully used.
6. Box-typed frame and advanced T/M enable it to complete heavy-duty work.
7. A wide working range is accomplished through flexible blade suspension system and articulated frame.
|Operating weight (Kg)||21000|
|Blade dimensions (mm)||4420×545×16|
|Traveling gears||6 Forward 3 Reverse|
|Traveling speed forward(km/h)||6.8/10.3/15.3/22.7/32/47|
|Traveling speed reverse(km/h)||6.8/15.3/32|
|Diesel engine||Cummins QSC8.3-C240|
Next： 722H Motor Grader